Senior Digital Marketing Project Manager
The Senior Digital Marketing Project Manager will coordinate and lead team members on multiple projects for our high profile clients. The Project Manager role is to be the primary communicator with clients and represent the “face of PML”.
In addition, the Project Manager is responsible for managing all project details, including the establishment of a regular “operating rhythm” with the team and client, establishing and communicating all project related meetings, quality assurance of project deliverables and managing client relationships in conjunction with a project strategist.
The Project Manager will use PML’s internal platforms for team communication and coordination including Teamwork, GotoMeeting and DropBox. Familiarity with Web Development, Web Analytics, SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing are necessary to help facilitate targeted and appropriate communications with and between clients and team members.
- Working with the sales team to convert a Statement of Work into project structure
- Organize and lead the internal team kickoff with team specialists assigned to the client project
- Organize and lead the client team kickoff with the PML team and the client team
- Establishment of regular meetings and deliverable timeframes for the project
- Management of multiple, external vendor-partners
- Quality Assurance of team deliverables
- Communication of deliverables, project issues and concerns to client
- Close coordination with the project strategist and team members on account strategy
- 3-5 years of agency experience in Project Management
- Strong understanding of Web Marketing Industry trends
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong ability to focus and prioritize in noisy environments
- Ability to thrive in a transparent, authentic work environment
- Ability to measure effectiveness of a strategy based on client KPIs/goals
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Apply For This Job