Paid Advertising Specialist
Philly Marketing Labs is looking to expand their team with a Paid Advertising Specialist. As a Paid Advertising Specialist you will develop and manage medium to large advertising accounts and marketing campaigns on Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Amazon, and Facebook. Our Paid Search team works closely with project managers, strategists and clients on a daily basis to make sure they are receiving optimal results.
This is a remote report position. Working remotely is an option as long as you are able to work from a private and quiet home office. This means you can wear pajama pants for the greater part of the day and no one will even know.
This position requires at least 2 years of experience managing Google Ads, Facebook Ads or Amazon campaigns. Please do not apply unless you have the required experience.
- Maintain ongoing, proactive and consistent communications with team and clients on account progress, performance and problem resolution
- Optimize and report on client campaigns in accordance with company standards and best practices
- Build and refine campaign for new clients
- Support sales team with research and forecast data
- Keep on top of industry trends and tactics (we love our Search Engine Land & Search Engine Round Table emails)
- Contribute to the team’s collective intelligence and body of knowledge (we want to hear your ideas!)
- Google Ads Advanced Certification
- At least 2 years of experience managing campaigns on Google Ads
- At least 1 year of experience managing paid campaigns on Facebook or Amazon
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skills, technical knowledge and attention to detail
- Outgoing, fun personality with great communications skills (we are BIG fans of Karaoke)
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and common reporting tools
- Experience with bulk editing (Google Ads Editor) and Keyword Planner
- Google Analytics Experience / Certification
- Ability to travel approximately 4 to 5 times per year in order to meet clients and team members
- Private and quiet home workspace with reliable internet and phone connections (we video chat a lot and you don’t want us print screening your frozen face because your internet went down)
- Comfortable working in a virtual team environment and communicative through Google Hangouts, Join.me and other virtual presence platforms
- Driven and self motivated to maintain professional work hours and output in a work from home scenario
Additional Skills that are not required but a plus:
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Experience with Amazon Launchpad program
- Experience setting up FBA accounts/Products
- Google Display, Video and Shopping Networks campaign management
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager
- Experience using Microsoft Advertising Editor
- Singing Experience (we may need you to carry us through some of the harder karaoke songs)
About PML and this Position:
Philly Marketing Labs is a digital marketing agency and a Google Premier Partner. We manage approximately $1 million per month in Paid Search spend. We work on high profile brands and have fun doing it. Beyond technical and professional expertise, this candidate must be a cultural fit within our exciting and fun team. We are NOT looking for an Oscar the Grouch to fill this position. We want someone who will care about our clients as much as we do and looks forward to being a part of our team and family. You must be eligible to work in the United States when you apply to work for Philly Marketing Labs.
Apply For This Job