Let’s face it. No one company can do everything. Although we like to focus on our core Digital Marketing abilities like Paid Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, and more, we always want to support our clients with whatever their needs may be. To do this, we’ve complemented our proficiencies by working with great partners who share the same commitment and dedication in their profession as we do in ours.
We have partners in a wide range of areas:
– creative firms
– technology and software firms
– educational partners
– communication specialists
– industry partners
Some examples of partnering arrangements we’ve used with our clients (or our partner’s clients) include:
- The development of a dual language website for a French-speaking client base. Our partner provided copywriting, graphic design and website development.
- Creation of a specialty food site. Our partners provided food marketing expertise, copywriting and website design.
- One website development partner who specializes in the attorney websites asked us to help with the SEO and analytics.
- We developed a new eCommerce site for our long-standing client selling industrial equipment. Our partner worked closely with us to build out the eCommerce platform.
Quotes from current partners:
“Philly Marketing Labs bring a depth of real knowledge and experience that is difficult to find among SEO and online marketing consultancies. They know their stuff. The assets that Skip, Bechara and their team bring to projects have delivered great results for our clients time and time again.”
– Liam Dempsey, LBDesign
“Working with Philly Marketing Labs has been a great experience. They are professional, friendly, creative, and easy to work with. Not only am I impressed with their work ethic, but I am also continually amazed at how organized and quick they are to provide me with updates and support on the websites we’re developing together. What I truly like about working with PML is how much they care about and value their clients; it aligns with my own goal of working closely with clients to bring their business to life on the web.”
– Jessica Reilley, A Mix of Pixels